Butler Equities (named after “Butler Library,” at Columbia University of New York) was founded in 2014. Through careful research and analysis we’ve built a star-studded team of New York City professionals to transform underperforming properties in emerging urban neighborhoods like Williamsburg, SOBRO, and Washington Heights. As a result, Butler Equities couples its access to institutional resources, with our client’s financial needs to effectively reposition their property. Together we increase the value of properties in dense metropolitan areas like Brooklyn, South Bronx, and Northern Manhattan.
- Institutional Client, Williamsburg: (Development) – $10M
– Private Client, Williamsburg: (Owner’s Representative) – $7M
– Institutional Client, Washington Heights: (Owner’s Representative) – $5M
– Private Client, SOBRO: (Development Consulting) – $1.2M
– Institutional Client, Washington Heights: ( Asset Management) – $840k